This page provides links to family information where we have not been able to link that family into any of the larger WINDGEAT trees.
- WINDEATTs in Tasmania in the
ninteenth century: SOLVED - Family is an offshoot of the TOTNES tree
- Thomas WINGETT - mystery man
This link will take you to a page of information about other members of his family, a family tree, two relevant wills and a splendid portrait of him.
- WINGEAT - mariners of Plymouth
This tree almost certainly links into the Ugborough tree. I will be moving it over eventually.
- James WINDEATT's Greenwich family
Unsure at present whether James has links to any of the other trees.
- WINGATE family of Kent, Sussex, Scilly Isles, Cornwall 18th and 19th centuries
- WINGYETT family of Exeter and Plymouth, late 18th and early 29th centuries.