This page: [Horrabridge tree] [Links]
Other pages: [Family Portraits]
William John WINDEATT (1873-1935)
Gravestone of William Philip Greenaway WINDEATT, Selina WINDEATT
(formerly JARMAN) and their daughter Emma.
The Grave is in Weaste Cemetery Salford, Manchester. It is described as "third class" and was sold on January 7th 1890 to Henry WINDEATT of Vere Street, Salford. This was William and Selina's youngest son.
The present gravestone was probably bought more recently as it appears quite new compared with the surrounding graves. I imagine the stone was replaced in 1829 when Christopher READ, William and Selina's son-in-law was buried.
I have attempted to find out if anyone is researching the READs but without success.
Photo kindly supplied by a correspondent.
William P.G. WINDEATT was the third of the seven Horrabridge tree brothers.
- Christopher Jason WINDEATT - grave photo from an Australian cemetery site
- Commonwealth War Graves Commision
- William John WINDEATT (1873-1935) - Family Tree
- The seven brothers of the Horrabridge tree (includes W.P.G. WINDEATT)
- Photo of the two Selinas - William P.G. WINDEATT's wife and eldest daughter.
- Photo Gallery page - Family portraits from different trees.
These pages are being put together by Sandra Windeatt with a lot of help from many correspondents and in particular
Please note that these e-mail addresses will no longer work as links. You will need to write the address down and then type it into your e-mail program. This is an attempt to cut down on spam.
My aim is to make these pages fast to download and simple to navigate. Please e-mail me or leave a message if you have any problems with them.