This page is the beginning of a list stray records of WINDGEAT variant surnames that we have not yet identified as belonging to a particular tree. There is also a page listing stray families (i.e. those where we have not managed to link them with one of the four main WINGEATT trees. Please leave a message on the message board if you have any stray names or families to add or if you have any further information about any of these families.
Select the names for further information.
- Allen Winget(t)/Windeatt, fl 1822-1830, Torquay
- Anna Wingate, fl 1780, Chudleigh
plus a contribution from a descendant: What happened to Ann Wingate?
- Charlotte WINGETT/WINGATE, born c. 1832
- Galfridus Hubert Havelock WINGETT, baptised 1830
- Harriet WINDEATT, born 1835, Sexual harrassment claim upheld 1852
- Henry WINDEAT alias WINGETT, fl. 1840-1856 Stoke Damarel
- Jeremiah WINDATT, ?1801-1886, Plymouth to Liverpool
- John WINGATE, fl 1777, Modbury
- John WINGATT, fl 1776, Dorset
- Mary Ann WINDEATT/WINGETT, b?1798, fl 1821
- Mary Ann WINDEATT, b.?1858?
- Mary Jane WINGYETT, m. 1869
- Nicholas WINDEAT, (various) fll 1796 Plymouth, 1838 Medway, 1861 Devon.
- Nora WINDEATT, fl 1927, Toronto, Canada - SOLVED - married into the Staverton family!
- Sarah WINDEATT, fl. 1850, Torquay
- Thomas WINDEATT, m. 1903, Plymouth
- Thomas WINGATE, d. 1838, Bath
- William WINGETT, d. 1852, London
Stray events listed here while we don't know how they fit in.
- 1673/4 NOSWORTHY, Zacharia and Jane WINDYEAT of Dean Prior 23 Feb Source: Exeter Marriage Licences. Lookup kindly donated by a correspondent.